- - Make sure that your Apple Watch is successfully paired to your Apple iPhone; if you are unsure of how to do so, please follow the instructions here
- - Download the higi app onto your iPhone from the App Store
- - Sign into the higi app or login with an existing higi account
- - Allow higi to access your step data from HealthKit when prompted by a pop-up notification
It's as easy as that!
Don't see the option to allow higi to access HealthKit data on sign up or login? Try these steps:
- - Tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the higi app
- - Tap 'Devices'
- - Make sure the toggle for 'higi' is on
The Apple Watch and iPhone use HealthKit to track your step data, which gets rid of duplicate step data to allow for a more accurate step reading. Allowing higi to access HealthKit will account the steps tracked from both your Apple Watch and your iPhone!
If you're still having trouble or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help you out.